Angela Whitney Healing Therapies
Events, Workshops, Classes
CLASSES ON ZOOM
Healing the Chakras with Qi Gong & Meditation classes
Relax, Renew, Refocus
Achieve relaxation and a quietening of the mind through the gentle flowing movements of Qi Gong and a guided meditation. This will rebalance your stress levels which will bring in a deeper resilience and help strengthen your immune system. The movements activate the Chi and the body's innate intelligence to release whatever is needed in the moment. (No Pandora's box effect!) It also helps clear the mind, be more focused and gives you more energy.
During the classes we will address the importance of emotional health through the Chakra system of the body. This links directly to the endocrine system which relates to ones emotional, physical, and spiritual wellbeing. This also helps maintain the equilibrium of the hormonal system. The classes are very grounding and safe space for you to work with the Chi energy and then relax with the meditation.
During each of the classes I will focus on a different Chakra.
The session will start with some gentle Qi Gong movement, which can be done seated, followed by a guided meditation.
Qi Gong brings in alignment and wellness for body, mind and soul.
- Regular Tuesday & Friday classes held via Zoom - 7 pm to 8.15 pm
- Cost: 6 Sessions: First session free for everyone to try, followed by 5 classes payable in advance £40. Drop-ins £8 a session.
- If you would be interested in talking to me about the class or to book please telephone me on 07758 628110 and leave a message with your name & phone number if I am unable to answer, message me on WhatsApp or email me on: [email protected]
- Testimonials from those currently taking these classes with me:
- "The Qi Gong/Meditation sessions have been wonderful. So good to feel the sense of a rooted balance and connection with our deeper selves, during and after the practices. Good also to have a regular weekly meet up with a few like-minded people to share the Qi Gong". Cliff Wright - Illustrator & Artist.
- "Thank you for these wonderful, powerful evenings. Qi Gong makes me feel completely present, all tensions in the muscles and thoughts from a stressful day are released. The body feels more open and you can literally feel the extending from the Chakra points during the Qi Gong practice and the meditation". Verena Hartlieb, Austria.
Qi Gong & Meditation at the Yurt in Seaford - Currently suspended at the Yurt but now on ZOOM
If you would like to try out one of my Qi Gong / Meditation sessions online on Zoom before committing to one of my classes, once a month I lead a session for the Seaford Yurt Meditation Group on a Sunday. Feel free to join me. The session will start shortly after 6pm so that we can sort out any technical problems and have an informal chat whilst we wait for everyone to join us online before we start at 6.30 pm with gentle Qi Gong followed by a guided mediation. Anyone is welcome to join us online.
Most Sundays there is a meditation starting at 6.30 pm lead by a variety of leaders/meditation teachers. Donation only/no booking required.
Details of who is leading etc can be found on their facebook page:
The Yurt in Seaford.
The link to the Sunday Meditation Zoom Meetings is:
Caroline is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Yurt Meditation Time: Sunday 15th May 2022. BST 6.10 pm for a 6.30 pm start - Angela Whitney
Meeting ID: 882 4555 6912 Passcode: 310848
My Art work, along with my daughter's, Rose.
I love to relax by drawing with Chalk Pastels. I often exhibit my work along with that of my daughter's Rose at local exhibitions including the Artists United show, Brighton's Artwave & Artists Open Houses in Lewes.
Rose's artwork can be seen by visiting her own website at http://www.artworkbyrose.co.uk
Secrets of the Dust Pastel Art Exhibition & Workshops in Lewes
I took part in a chalk pastel art exhibition myself which was very creative and restful. After selling my peacock butterfly picture to a local Lewes resident I was commissioned from Spectrum Eyecare to paint local butterflies on the flora of the chalk downs.
The exhibition showed how the doors of perception open through the magical medium of pastels. Veils of other realms can be explored once the doors of perception have been opened. The mundane qualities of life will simply dissolve into moments of wonder & delight! Look & see & discover those hidden depths of yourself! Colour painting can heal too!